Thursday, March 10, 2016

Teacher Appreciation

With Teacher Appreciation coming up for many schools, I wanted to post some ideas for you to 
show all those wonderful teachers some love. ❤️  These can be made for 6" tiles or larger, and would also be cute on frames or even glass/plastic jars and put some goodies in.  I included some sample pricing below.  If you need other sizes, please contact me for pricing.  


Square for tiles, boards or square frames: (vinyl only)
5" x 5": $3
10" x 10": $6

For frames: (vinyl will fit in frame size specified. Actual vinyl size not listed.)
5x7: $3
8x10: $5

{days until} chalkboard: 24" x 6"
{days until} vinyl only: $2
{days until} and chalkboard vinyl sheet: $7

Finished Board - $15
(cream or white board, chalkboard vinyl and white {days until}
contact me for custom colors)


2 comments:

Karen said...

Heather

I would like to order 2 qty reg. vinyl "Merry Christmas" in dark red and 3 1/2 to 4 inches high. The font is Kunstler Script. It will go on my front door, so the size might need to be adjusted.

If possible, could I get it before Friday, November 25. One is for my daughter who is visiting and will be leaving Saturday, early am.

Thank you,

Karen Bowden

Anonymous said...

hello guy welcom to Gclub:D
sboasia
จีคลับ
baccarat online

Powered by Blogger.